Print  
Advertenties

sasbom
Pretty addicted

Frenchformers, bistro's in disguise

Bekijk profiel
« Antwoord #555 Gepost op: 21 Mei 2019, 19:45:27 »

Vrijwel niemand dan verdomme

-=hardcore 3dsmax'er, maya'er, zbrusher, after effects'er, photoshop'er en gamemakerer=-
I sexually identify as a tomato
Ontdek je karma met shoarma

*kaas1 & sasbom zingen het www.webet.tk lied*
- Nickienator

Nickienator
Pretty addicted

"Now you're gonna say:"

Bekijk profiel WWW
« Antwoord #556 Gepost op: 18 Juni 2019, 21:00:05 »

"These are the Killifish Mermaid Quintuplets."
"I'm One-ka!"
"I'm Two-ka!"
"I'm Three-ka!"
"I'm Four-ka!"
"I'm Four-ka Two!"
~One Piece

"An injured Tiger Woods withdrawing from the player championships after only nine holes. Nine holes, or as Tiger calls it, three ladies."
~Norm Macdonald
« Laatste verandering: 22 Juli 2019, 18:41:12 door Nickienator » Gelogd

Nickienator
Pretty addicted

"Now you're gonna say:"

Bekijk profiel WWW
« Antwoord #557 Gepost op: 30 Juni 2019, 20:22:14 »

Community rewatch tijd.

"The only difference between seņor Chang and Stalin is that I know who seņor Chang is."
~Community (Troy Barnes)

"The next person that offers me charity or pity will be mentioned by name in my suicide note."
~Community (Jeff Winger)

"Good morning. I'm here to kick off the first day of new tradition at our school called 'green week'."
"What? First, we give a month to black history, now we're blowing seven days on the Irish."
~Community (Pierce Hawthorne)

"Check this out."
"Oh, it's a drawing of Abed with hearts all around it. Strictly speaking, Troy, the Bible condemns this level of friendship."
~Community (Shirley Bennett)

"You're more of a fun vampire. Because you don't suck blood, you just suck."
~Community (Troy Barnes)

"Knock knock! Who's there? Cancer! Oh, good! Come on in! I thought it was Britta!"
~Community (Britta Perry)

"You think Annie and Britta invite me when they take those little weekend trips to the mall? They just think of me as some sort of mom. They both need to learn some manners, and, you know what, Annie needs to stop dating Vaughn. He is cute, but he is not the kind of boy I envisioned her ending up with."

"You know, Troy, uh, our study group... After all we've been through we got to stick together. You, me, and Jeff and Rain Man and big boobs and medium boobs and black boobs... We're a family."
~Community (Pierce Hawthorne)

"Are you ignoring me because I'm Korean?"
"You're Chinese."
"Oh, there's a difference?"
~Community (Ben Chang)

"Listen to how we talk to each other. We're like robots exchanging catchphrases and references."
"And you think pointing that out counts as a real conversation? You know how many fake people are talking about how fake the world is right now?"
"Okay, well, I'm new at this, so can you start our real conversation?"
"I don't believe there's such a thing. Conversation was invented by humans to conceal reality. We use it to sweet-talk our way around natural selection. You know who has real conversations? Ants. They talk by vomiting chemicals into each other's mouths. They get right down to brass tacks."
~Community (Jeff Winger)

"I'm getting serious. I got a backpack, I got a new notebook. Oh, I got one of those see-through yellow pens so I can do that thing where you color in the words."
"Highlight?"
"Probably the backpack."

"Did you know that sugar is like baby meth? That's what my homeopath said."
"Well, maybe your gay friend should mind his own business."

"My mind reeled with thoughts. Voices. Stand-up premises. Why don't they just make tires out of pavement so you can drive on anything? What's up with buttons? What would happen if Nicholson was a gynecologist? There was something there."
~Community (Ben Chang)

"Um, my name is Alex Osbourne and if you're watching this, it means I'm dead. Or I'm just showing you. Um, but I'm probably dead. To my ex-wife Magda, I leave herpes."
~Community (Alex "Star-burns" Osbourne)

"Are we all forgetting that if we get caught on that campus, we go to jail? Do you know how long someone as sarcastic as I am would last in prison? Such a long time."
~Community (Jeff Winger)

"When are you going to grow up and realize that grades don't matter outside of school?"
"Ah! That's a lie they tell dumb people while they're fitting them for work boots."
~Community (Annie Edison)

"Dean Pelton here, wishing you another magic year at Greendale, ranked America's number two community college by greendalecommunitycollege.com."
~Community (Craig Pelton)

"That's like me blaming owls for how much I suck at analogies."

"Welcome back to Greendale, now ranked fifth on Colorado's alphabetical listing of community colleges. Rest in peace, Fatboy Slim's DJ school."
~Community (Dean Pelton)

"If I had a magic wand, I would use it to make sure Greendale never had to grow up. I would also probably use it to cut the magic wand class that I noticed is actually offered here, as well as VCR repair, a class called "Ladders", and, "When is it okay to shake a baby?""
~Community (Fransesca "Frankie" Dart)

"I found the smell. Someone filed a taco."
"'Things that will otherwise get filed straight to my thighs'."

"For God's sake, we're frickin' Americans. We're talking about freedom of speech. It's the amendment so important, it's literally the first one they remebered to add."
"For white people."
"With penises."
"We prefer to be called people without color or vaginas."
~Community (Jeff Winger)

"We have the same dragon. Eventually, you will slay it, or train it, or dissolve in its stomach. Its name is "Helping Others"."
"If I train it, can I give it a cooler name?"
« Laatste verandering: 15 Augustus 2019, 16:11:12 door Nickienator » Gelogd

Advertenties
Pagina's: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Ga naar: